Where to place your tracks…..

Home Forums General Questions Where to place your tracks…..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ChuckMott
    Participant

A general question: when folks here write their tracks, are you generally going to put them in any one (or all) of the libraries you are involved in. I have about half a dozen tracks sitting here that originally started off as being written for a library request and am waiting to hear back from the one library, who says they are interested but are working on other requests currently. I am involved with what I consider a few good royalty frees also. AND there is another possible library request looking for the same stuff, so I don’t want to sit on these too long as I believe this is a trending sort of request right now. SO my question is, my more experienced composers, what would you do (to state the obvious yes these are all nonexclusive). Hold out for the one? Submit everywhere?

Desire_Inspires
    Participant

I would only hold out if there were a financial incentive. Otherwise, place everything at any site you can.

ChuckMott
    Participant

Thank you…..

Nadege Composer

Well, if the library requests exclusive only, I would hold out the tracks. If it’s non exclusive, there’s no reason for you not to upload those tracks on other websites.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us