Why Does Tunesat pick up the B.S. Channels THE MOST

Home Forums General Questions Why Does Tunesat pick up the B.S. Channels THE MOST

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    BIGG ROME

I am constantly seeing HGTV, DIY, and all the channels that never pay.
    Yet, my P.R.O. Statement will have shows and cues that never show up on there.

I am really starting to question why I got this service. Is anybody else seeing this also.

#17913 Reply
    Advice

Good question. I’m getting tons of detections for those Scripps channels which only depresses me as it shows me how much music I have out there paying me squat. My MTV and Bravo placements show up on Tunesat.

Best advice (no pun) is write a polite email to Tunesat asking about things that show up in your PRO statement but are not showing up as detections. Maybe they can shed some light on it.

#17914 Reply
    AlpacaRoom
    Participant

Ha, you know, last week, Tunesat detected a usage for me in a late-night replay on History Channel, but missed the prime time premiere … so they’re definitely missing things.

#17915 Reply
    composer
    Participant

This has been my experience with Tunesat as well, more or less. Tunesat picks up a small percentage of the placements that appear on my PRO statements.
    I agree that it’s a good idea to follow up with Tunesat so they know how the service is working. They are very responsive.

#17918 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Tunesat is working good for me. I get steady hits for the songs that I have registered with them. But most of my songs are not registered with Tunesat. I still see new placements in my PRO account.

None of these digital fingerprint systems are 100%, but what is?

#17921 Reply
    composer
    Participant

I don’t think Tunesat is even 50% though. Is there an alternative service that I should consider using?

#17922 Reply
    guscave

I’ve had the same experience with a lot of missing detection from tunesat. I think the quality of the service has been lacking for several months now.

I only have the free service now and maybe that’s where the problem lays, because I didn’t see this problem last year when I had a paying account with them.

#17923 Reply
    composer
    Participant

My experience is based on paying for the service and tracking hundreds of tracks for quite a while.

#17937 Reply
    BIGGROME

Tunesat, barely picks up and major shows, its just he b.s. shows, constantly. I wonder can composer sign up to Comptrack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Why Does Tunesat pick up the B.S. Channels THE MOST
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us