Working on my trailer music skills – looking for some feedback

Home Forums Critiques Working on my trailer music skills – looking for some feedback

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dion Peete

Not sure how to post the soundcloud player in the message

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks in advance

#35292 Reply
    DDP
    Participant

These are the tracks I tried to post

I’m having a bunch of problems with the site

I get logged out every time I click a link and I’m referred to as a guest even though I have Lifetime membership.

#35295 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I get logged out every time I click a link and I’m referred to as a guest even though I have Lifetime membership.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Please try clearing you browser’s cache and history for musiclibraryreport.com or try another browser. You could also try using a “Private” window or “Incognito mode” in your browser. See this link if you are not sure on how to do that https://www.howtogeek.com/269265/how-to-enable-private-browsing-on-any-web-browser/. If you still have problems Contact me.

#41226 Reply
    mapplenova
    Participant

Hi DDP,

Just came upon your post 2+ years later and wanted to say I like! My ears are very newbie, but Adam sounds great – polished, nicely paced, great sounds. And Dione has nice motivic development. Keeps me interested. Sounds cinematic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #35292 in Working on my trailer music skills – looking for some feedback
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us