Yet Another ReTitling Question

Home Forums General Questions Yet Another ReTitling Question

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    scottcampbellmusic
    Participant

Man, this is good stuff. Great stuff to think on and try to figure out how to apply to me.

Personally, I see validity in all that’s being discussed. How and which ideas to implement however, for me, is probably going to be a “Try, Adjust, retry” situation. All the planning and thought in the world won’t help if I don’t actually take some sort of action 🙂

Thanks again everyone for such a (for lack of better word, I suck at words, that why I write instrumentals 🙂 ) stimulating conversation!

#9270 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

it looks like you’ve changed the name of your library to be more closely linked to yourself

Yep, exactly.

#9271 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Another thought on pseudonyms. Think about actors. They do not have the luxury of pseudonyms. Some of them do get typecast but many do not. We watch a lot British films and TV shows and see many of the same faces show up in wildly different roles. Check out Hugh Laurie’s early works. Very goofy English comedy (BTW love “Jeeves and Wooster”) before “House”. A couple of American actors come to mind, Woody Harrelson on “Cheers” and now, Tom Hanks then and now.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Reply #9269 in Yet Another ReTitling Question
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us