YouTube Cue Sheet Question

Home Forums Cue Sheet Problems YouTube Cue Sheet Question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    DexterTragic
    Participant

Hi Peoples,

Last year, one of my cues was purchased on Pond5, and I heard it several days later on a popular YouTube channel. As far as I know, no cue sheet was ever sent to BMI – at least I haven’t seen any royalties from it yet. So, I sent a couple of emails to the producer of the show offering to send him a completed cue sheet – I never heard back. Am I doing something wrong? Should I be handling this in another manner?

Thanks!

Ed

#32613 Reply
    DexterTragic
    Participant

Does anyone have any advice for me on this issue?

Thanks,

Ed

#32615 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Last year, one of my cues was purchased on Pond5, and I heard it several days later on a popular YouTube channel. As far as I know, no cue sheet was ever sent to BMI – at least I haven’t seen any royalties from it yet.

My understanding is that there are no cue sheets filed. The PROs pay based on the detections from YouTube Content ID.

#32757 Reply
    RM90
    Participant

I found out today that a Pond5 track of mine is being used for a YouTube series and they actually submitted a cue sheet to ASCAP. Anyone have any experience with this? I didn’t know YouTube cue sheets were a thing. Will my track be put into the YouTube content ID system?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Reply #32613 in YouTube Cue Sheet Question
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us