YouTube views and $$$

Home Forums General Questions YouTube views and $$$

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    daveydad
    Participant

If and when I find out my earnings I will report back. Thanks.

#15976 Reply
    twirl
    Participant

Was the video for a product? The reason royalty free sites don’t want tracks used by content id systems is for the scenario of products that make videos and do not want any other product videos being shown before or overlaid during their video. It only makes sense, as who would want a competitors ad being shown before yours. I completely agree with this and am in many RF sites that do this and make way more money than I ever could with content id programs.

The whole content id thing is a SCAM. I see people monetizing videos that contain my songs as used in television shows and there is nothing I can do about it. Simple fact is, they are monetizing THE VIDEO and claiming that as content. Sure some of these companies claim they can get you this money (AUDIAM) but how much are you going to make? I prefer to have my tracks with good RF sites that consistently make cash every quarter. The most disgusting part of the whole thing is that it is a win win situation for Google and Youtube. Content id is advertising money, not license fees.

#15980 Reply
    daveydad
    Participant

no… video is footage of dolphins and whales using a drone, taken by head of a whale watching company.

#16613 Reply
    Tbone
    Participant

Any update on this daveydad? Would be great to hear what you made if anything in the end.

#16624 Reply
    daveydad
    Participant

will do. nothing yet… my guess is it takes at least one quarter to see royalties.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
Reply To: Reply #15976 in YouTube views and $$$
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us