Start from GO

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Start from GO

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bwashburn72
    Participant

Hi, my name is Brian Washburn. I live in Florida, central Florida, horse country I guess you would say. Lots of open pastures and rolling black water springs.
    Anyway, I’ve been on this journey seriously for a few years now. Started out just songwriting and doing covers. My inner critic pushed me for better quality, so I broadened my sites in production and engineering. Needless to say, it’s a long journey.
    I’m trying to find where I belong. I’ve tried writing country songs, I guess you would call them. Maybe singer/songwriter songs but I’m finding out arrangement is pretty much everything, and now I’m on this forum of media music production, which I know nothing about. Especially an arrangement of a piece of music that consists of 60 seconds or so , taking you on a journey that feels like heaven.
    All I know is I love music and I got started late
    I play guitar, meh on the piano. I mess around in FL Studio and I love to sing. Don’t know if I should, but I do anyway. Needless to say, I don’t know if this is where I belong, but I’m checking it out.

Art Munson
    Keymaster

Welcome aboard! Needless to say but yes, it’s a long journey for most of us. Love of music is what keeps us all going. It’s been 60 years for me and I traveled many roads along the way but I still love making music!

Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Hey Brian, do what makes you happy and let the chips fall where they may…!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us