Cyberlink claiming copyrights on some of my music

Home Forums Copyright Questions Cyberlink claiming copyrights on some of my music

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  StevenOBrien 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

MFYM
    Participant

I recently was notified by one of my exclusive publishers that a copyright claim has been made on some of my music by a company named Cyberlink. Has anyone had a similar issue? What would be the best way to proceed in this case?

#32497 Reply

Art Munson
    Keymaster

I found this. You might want to contact them.

https://www.cyberlink.com/support/product-faq-content.do?id=12823&prodId=4&prodVerId=930

Google is your friend. 🙂

#32498 Reply

UpFromTheSkies
    Participant

Yes, I am having this issue as well. My publisher is looking into it. One of the videos has over 2 million views!

#32503 Reply

MFYM
    Participant

UpFromTheSkies Hope you get the issue solved. Please let me know any news. I will do the same 🙂

#32504 Reply

StevenOBrien
    Participant

Tell the YouTuber to contest the claim through YouTube’s system, if they haven’t already.

If there is a song title on a restricted list with the same name as a SmartSound song title, then it will sometimes be flagged.

According to Art’s link, so hopefully forcing Cyberlink to manually check their claim will resolve the issue.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Cyberlink claiming copyrights on some of my music
Your information: