Is it slow or just me?

Home Forums General Questions Is it slow or just me?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Jay

I have music and sound effects in several libraries and haven’t had a sale all month – I usually sell something at leasy weekly even if it’s just a sting or sound effect – anyone else having a drought?

#6087 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

About average for me with the exception of one which is slower than usual.

#6088 Reply
    euca

Same for me. I usually average a few per week over a couple RF sites. I’m at a total of 3 for July. If you check the poll ratings for RF sites July is down near the bottom, probably due to vacations and what not.

#6089 Reply
    56 Strat
    Participant

I don’t know why but for the last 3 years the slowest part of the year [ summer ] has been the best for me, this July is turning out to be a BME.  This past Fall which is suppose be a busy stretch of the year was the worst ever this past year and so so the previous years ……. go figure ?????

#6090 Reply
    Greg

Yes, much slower for me than the past two quarters.

#6104 Reply
    Jay

thanks..just had a small sale this week but this month has been pretty bad – also to anyone who has stuff at Revostock – have you noticed a drop in sales since they did their site renovation? Don’t get me wrong I love Revostock but I haven’t had a sale there in a while and I used to have 3-6 a month

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Is it slow or just me?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us