The other day I went to a saved Sonar file to send stems to a Lib. Much to my surprise when I opened the project, I saw that the Kontakt Player was blank. It seems like all of the instruments loaded had been erased. Oddly enough, all of the sequencer tracks were still there as named and Midi lanes were fine.
Major bummer because I don’t remember exactly what patch from what software library I used for each instrument in the 17 track piece. Aside from instruments, there were hits, stings, risers, etc.
This never happened to me before. I guess I should add notes as to what sample was used in each sequencer lane.