How's it going, from Massachusetts

Home Forums Introduce Yourself How's it going, from Massachusetts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Kery Michael
    Participant

Hi, all at Music Library Report. Long time reader, first time poster.

I’ve learned a lot from everyone on this site. It’s certainly given me a better understanding of how this music business works. Much thanks.

Been playing with logic pro the past year, I’ve got a bunch of tracks. Applying to libraries, trying to be smart about what libraries based on what I’ve read here. I’ve got a brand spanking new website WallArtMusic.com! Please check it out, if you’d like. Any thoughts, comments, and suggestions are most welcome.

Happy composing!

#31081 Reply
    BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Welcome to the gang!

Compositions sound good. “Waves of Blue and Gold” really good!! (Dig the Bittersweet, and Intertwining of Joy with a touch of jealousy/ill will perhaps?)

Wishing you all the best on your musical journey!!

#31083 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Also from Massachusetts and the going is getting cold with a ton of leaves to pick up. 🙂
    Your website worked fine for me on firefox. The music player is fast and responsive.

#31085 Reply
    cozyhand3
    Participant

Great looking website and music to match. Sounds like you have indeed been doing your homework!
    Good luck my friend!

#31086 Reply
    Kery Michael
    Participant

I thought I replied already, but I don’t see it. So forgive me if I’m double posting.

Just wanted to say thanks for the kind words. And to Michael Nickolas, yeah, the past week or two the weather has definitely changed and feels much more like Fall now. Where in MA are you from? I live in the forgotten Western half of MA, the non-Boston side, in Northampton.

#31087 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

I’m Central Ma these days, just north of Worcester. I know Northampton, I’ve been into your airport a few times. There’s a strong artist community out that way, isn’t there? I believe your have a jazz festival coming up?

#31089 Reply
    Kery Michael
    Participant

Yeah, cool. That airport is a couple streets over from my apartment.

Yep jazz festival this weekend. I like jazz, not a huge fan, but free live music. Can’t complain. I’ll check some stuff out Friday night.

And again, very true, major artist presence. Everyone plays an instrument, everyone writes music. Coffee shops every 20 feet.

#31450 Reply
    delvento
    Participant

Hey Mass guys! So happy to see some NewEnglanders on here. I’m a full-time “library guy” with a studio and small publisher in Northeast CT. Come down anytime …

#31454 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’m a full-time “library guy” with a studio and small publisher in Northeast CT.

FYI, I’m from Litchfield CT.

#31456 Reply
    UpFromTheSkies
    Participant

Also from the nutmeg state!

#31464 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Grew up in CT., before leaving for Berklee and MA. 100 years ago. 🙂

#31474 Reply
    Kery Michael
    Participant

Nice! A real New England contingent here. Go pats!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: How's it going, from Massachusetts
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us