MTV3 Channel (Finland) showing up in Tunesat Tracking

Home Forums General Questions MTV3 Channel (Finland) showing up in Tunesat Tracking

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    solidairmusic
    Participant

Hello everyone,
    So I was just wondering if anyone here had experienced the Finland TV channel MTV3 being detected on Tunesat (Free account) I recently had a placement on a popular reality TV show here in the US and suddenly I began to see the track appear on Tunsat with the channel detected as MTV3 and the show’s titles vary and are incorrect but the audio clip plays from the correct US TV show. After some research, I found out that the US TV show is shown on MTV3 (Finland) and I have had a few placements in the current season of the show but the Tunsat report shows the same cue, same audio clip, but not the correct TV show. I wonder if is this legit tracking or maybe a bug or error on Tunesat as my free membership does not include non-US reporting.

Art Munson
    Keymaster

Bump

michal
    Participant

Not sure about MTV3, but I regularly get Tunesat detections from another Finnish channel, “Nelonen” (I also have a free Tunesat account).

RM90
    Participant

The free tunesat accounts does detect non-US channels. And sometimes the tunesat detections show the wrong program.

Jalisetan
    Participant

It’s probably a promo for the US show being run during commercial breaks of various shows on MTV3.

Advice
    Participant

Yes, it could be a promo as said. Also,Tunesat often shows the wrong episode for cable channels, especially MTV. Not sure why. Might be last minute schedule changes by the channel. I used to get excited, thinking I had a new placement and quickly realized you have to listen to the clip to see if it’s really something new.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us