Anyone using untraditional/low budget setups and getting placements?

Home Forums DAWs (Digital Audio Workstations) Anyone using untraditional/low budget setups and getting placements?

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    woodsdenis
    Participant

..I should also add that the 4-track in question had most of it’s knobs ripped off and looked like someone had spilled coffee all over it!

Check this out, using a four track cassette live!!!!!

#17026 Reply
    Jay

I forgot all about this thread – just for an update I’ve had a TON of placements since I posted this and have gone to an even a cheaper preamp (art tube $35.00) with much success and I still use the hell out of that pitch pipe guitar tuner for various things…among other (cheap) things i’ve incorporated recently – a metal lid from a cooking pot for some rhythm parts and I’ve worn out my korg 8 track from constant use…so instead of upgrading to pro tools I decided to buy a used korg on ebay and am back at it…I just finished mixing a track tonight as a matter of fact..I also went from my Rode NT3 condenser mic to a shure beta 58 for vocals…cheap and real is where it’s at 🙂

#17212 Reply
    actualsizemusic
    Participant

@woodsdenis

Wow, just seen this. Great video. From the way he describes it I bet it sounds lovely too. I’m a sucker for wobbly broken sounding drones 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: Anyone using untraditional/low budget setups and getting placements?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us