Where can I buy Roland Baumgartner music?

Home Forums General Questions Where can I buy Roland Baumgartner music?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Burke

Dear Anyone.

I used to have a collection of CDs from Esovision/Arcadia/Palm’s Jackpot (that’s why I’m posting here, you’ll have heard of the above labels!) and they all got stolen (awwww!!) Now the one outstanding composer – for me – on them all was Roland Baumgartner – I had a couple of his solo ones (Cry of God was one of them) but every time I heard a track on a compilation CD that stopped me like I’d hit a wall, it was one of his. Especially his gobsmacking choral ones.

Thing IS, I can’t find out a thing about him (in English, there’s one German interview on YouTube but I don’t speak German (sob!)) No website, nowhere’s selling his CD’s and Arcadia’s PIN-number only and not being a program maker I can’t get a PIN.

But I WOULD love to hear his music again. I’m NOT saying ‘PSST! Any dodgy downloads?’ here, I’m happy to buy the CDs, I just can’t find anywhere selling them. (Affordably, I know one site that sells them at advertiser-user prices, they’re about $70 each there.) Anyone know anywhere I can buy/hear/pay to download any Roland Baumgartner music – he’s only got two tracks on YouTube and he’s written truckloads.

Yours hopefully

Chris.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Where can I buy Roland Baumgartner music?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us