Composer from UK, trying his best…

Home Forums Introduce Yourself Composer from UK, trying his best…

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jdstamper
    Participant

Good luck David!

BEATSLINGER
    Participant

Hello to ALL! I enjoyed listening to the “dramedy & lighter sci Fi” the most. Have you been talking to organizations like PRS, Salt, Audoo? I would say a good move would be to invest in Yourself..

Hopefully, this will not be taken the wrong way. But.. Keep your pocket-book open to some newer sound libraries. Might give you more of a updated sound..

davidagates
    Participant

Hi Beatslinger,

Sorry for the lateness of my reply, it’s not rudeness, just that I didn’t recieve a notification (again, I need to be more active in here in general).

Thank you for the advise, it’s something that I’ve definitely taken on board and have already started to improve, are their any absolute musts for Kontakt that you’d recommend?

As per a PRS, I’ve signed up with the PRS for the UK and ASCAP in the US, so I’m making proactive steps.

At the moment I’m going through a bit of a “rebranding” situation following the advise of a previous comment and hammering the writing. I’ve also, in the end, decided to renew my membership to Taxi. If I really work hard then I’m bound to, given that I’ve already had quite a few forwards, build relationships with some libraries and get some stuff signed.

Fingers crossed!

Dave

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us