cue verification?

Home Forums General Questions cue verification?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jodi D

I have noticed problems in a library we are all familiar with that has a client only facing “player”. Some of the cues I see as approved are shown as “removed” in the client portal. No problem with cues being removed, but I should see the same status on my side.

I have also had cues approved that never appeared in the client “player” after several months of being approved. Meanwhile, cues uploaded after appear as expected. That’s extremely worrisome,since the cues are exclusive.

Just wondering if anyone else here has noticed this? Also looking for advice on how to bring this fact to the library’s attention.

#15278 Reply
    woodsdenis
    Participant

The only way is to email them with your concerns I am afraid.

#15287 Reply
    Steve Ballard

Jodi, I would first email them and state your concerns the way you did here. If you do not receive a explanation that your comfortable with, I would then call them and let them know what is happening and ask for a reasonable answer.

#15289 Reply
    gdomeier
    Participant

This sounds like jp. Is that the library? Concerning if it is since composers are not allowed access to the client front end.

#15339 Reply
    Jodi D

Yes, it was JP.

#16315 Reply
    brd

I was curious abut this, so I emailed them a while back and never got a reply. I was able to check my cues in their player and found the last two groups of approved cues were not in the player. One of those batches was approved about five months ago. eek!

#16316 Reply
    OverDub
    Participant

Scary Stuff. Maybe it’s better not knowing what’s going on behind the curtain! They’ve been great for me, and maybe there is a good explanation. At least I hope.

#16318 Reply
    Desire_Inspires
    Participant

Maybe it’s better not knowing what’s going on behind the curtain!

That is the way I feel too. There is a lot of work that goes on behind the scenes that I don’t understand. I let those professionals handle that side of the business.

#16325 Reply
    Steve

Along these same lines, I have one track in an NE library where the contract has been fully executed but my track does not appear in their client-facing player. I emailed the library asking when I could expect my track to appear there and was told “all of the music in our catalog goes to new clients, and your songs we’re included as soon as the contracts were completed.” I assume they mean my track will go on the hard drive to new clients, but I’m not sure and I of course have no way to verify that. My music still doesn’t appear on their website player, and I hesitate to ask about it again because I don’t want them to think I’m nagging. Curious to see if anyone has any thoughts on this?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: cue verification?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us