Feedback on music

Home Forums Newbie Questions Feedback on music

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Johns

I was interested in getting feedback on a recent track/song I completed. I have about 30 songs, many in this sort of ‘chill out ambient lounge music’ genre?? , just curious about the whole writing for libraries thing, This style comes natural to me, also have some other style stuff, but just wanted to get feedback and wondering if there is a place for this style kind of stuff in the library world. Any advice would be helpful. I hope to learn and improve by recording these 30 songs, keep fine-tuning… I will link the sound cloud page Thank you so much for your time.

https://soundcloud.com/jennajohns1

#21843 Reply
    Jenna Johns

p.s. the track I am looking for feedback is the top one ‘Written in the Stars Mix C’ thx

#21845 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

I’de tune the vocals and edit the timing of them as they or out of time at several spots. Possibly make them more electronic sounding with a vocoder or something. The instrumental track sounds nice but I’m right now listening though laptop speakers so can’t really comment on the mix.
    BTW here is a company that provides “pro” feedback on music. http://www.audiokite.com
    CHeers!

#21846 Reply
    Happy Ears
    Participant

ALso BTW library music are usally instrumental so always make sure to make instrumental mixes too. The music made me feel very zen but vocals need a bit more work.

#21853 Reply
    Jenna Johns

Thanks for your feedback Happy Ears. I will work on tweaking the vocal. Maybe put auto-tune on the track, or in individual spots. Maybe for the timing I will re-record the vocal, or try chopping it up a little and sliding stuff around. I appreciate your feedback, thanks again! : )

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Feedback on music
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us