PM?

Home Forums General Questions PM?

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Nbiloxi
    Participant

Could someone tell me how to PM another member on this site? I feel stupid because I can’t figure it out.

#29413 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

You have to be logged in and click on New Message. You need the username of the person you want to PM.

Link is on upper nav menu right hand side or here https://musiclibraryreport.com/personal-messaging/

#29414 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

Believe it or not, it shows up on SOME browsers, and not others. On one of my browsers, I cannot see the “PERSONAL MESSAGE (PM)” unless I log out, then click on it, then log back in. So weird. On other browsers it works as it should. My guess is you have one of the problem browsers. Try another one.

#29415 Reply
    Nbiloxi
    Participant

Wow, that was so weird,I clicked the link you posted Mr. Art and now it appears on my browser.
    Thanks alot no I can really bother ya’ll!

#29416 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

Wow, that was so weird,I clicked the link you posted Mr. Art and now it appears on my browser.

Now that is weird!

#29417 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

Speaking of browsers, Chrome won’t keep me logged in.

1) Enter username and password, and login is successful.
    2) Click on a forum topic and my login is negated. The “you are logged in as” disappears and the username and password boxes are repopulated.

I’m posting this from IE. Oh, clearing Chrome cache didn’t affect this.

#29418 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I’m posting this from IE. Oh, clearing Chrome cache didn’t affect this.

Hey Michael, have you tried using a “private/incognito” window? I have found that many times even clearing cookies and the cache will give me problems on a site.

You probably know this but for those who don’t here is more info https://www.howtogeek.com/269265/how-to-enable-private-browsing-on-any-web-browser/.

#29419 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

That same thing happens to me from time to time here. I never use private browsing windows. Different browsers though. Usually firefox or safari.

#29420 Reply
    Art Munson
    Keymaster

I never use private browsing windows.

I find them very handy. Not so much to cover ones tracks but to ensure I have a “clean” browser window without any extraneous data from previous visits. I’m finding that I have to use private windows more and more.

#29421 Reply
    LAwriter
    Participant

Ahhh, thanks for the explanation. <thumbsup>

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: PM?
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us