your professional feedback thank you

Home Forums Critiques your professional feedback thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    cyberk91(David Ried Dinger)

Hi first time on here would love to get your professional feedback thank you…..sorry about the watermark…

#30296 Reply
    #30300 Reply
    Michael Nickolas
    Participant

I feel the energy of the guitar isn’t matched by the other instruments, especially the MIDI drums. Maybe bring in or send the track out to a real drummer to get started. Or you might be able to program a drum part from loops with a more convincing feel. That usually takes a lot of practice though…

#30308 Reply

Thanks for the feedback Michael…those were from a loop pack not MIDI drums…but I will take the advise onboard ……thanks for taking the time to tell me

#30310 Reply
    careymoore615
    Participant

I like the track a lot. Badass guitar.
    Is the sax real or MIDI?
    I hear what Michael is saying about the drums, but it didn’t bother me as much. Odds are, he has better ears than I do.
    Some nice ear candy things, too, I thought.

#30312 Reply
    cyberk91
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback Careymoore615…..I personally very rarely use midi ….it takes some doing to not make it sound steile IMHO…I like samples they are easier to manipulate and mix for me..but that’s just me…thanks for the kind words btw the drums are 3 separate tracks and are not midi…I was going for a more laid back approach but possibly I didn’t pull that off…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: your professional feedback thank you
Your information:

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us